August 25, 2017

Welcome New Superheroes!!!

I am so excited to start this year! I was happy to see so many people turn out to the Porch Party last night. I just wanted to welcome you again...in case you were looking around :). This is my website/blog. I like to use it to keep students, parents, and other teachers in the loop about what happens in my classroom. Please check back here often for updates and any other information you may need.  You may check the classroom section for important information. Many things are under construction right now as we prepare for the new year, but go ahead and click around. 5th grade is going to be awesome as we have a GREAT group of kids coming in this year. I hope you are ready for a fun journey. Now boarding...5th grade. See you Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment